Webinars + On-Site Trainings, Workshops, and Lectures
We deliver workshops, lectures, and conferences that focus on anti-racism, racial inclusion, and racial-gender equity with intersectional framing (i.e. ability, age, sexual orientation, region, etc). We do give gender inclusion workshops and lectures, understanding that race and other factors will inform gender equity.
We actively frame our curriculum with a focus on systems and history, showing how these factors impact organizations and individuals (unconsciously and consciously). We collaborate with our clients by showing them how to engage in structural change through action + strategy for the long run vs. “cosmetic diversity.” One training or lecture is rarely enough to greatly affect DEI goals.
Here are some of our effective workshops below, which can be tailored to your specifications:
- How Systemic Racism Impacts Inclusion and Equity
- How Gendered-Racism Impacts Workplace Belonging
- How to Practice Anti-Racism For Marketing Products
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion Challenges to Meet Your Organization/Company’s Goals (Technology Sector)
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion Challenges to Meet Your Organization/Company’s Goals (Food and Ethical Consumption Sector)
- Recruiting and Retaining Talented and Diverse Employees
- How Homogenous Leadership Negatively Impacts Growth
Interested in working with us?
We would love to meet with you for a consultation to discuss how Critical Diversity Solutions can help your organization or business.
To get started, please fill out our pre-consultation form.
Please direct media or other non-consultative inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org