Webinars + On-Site Trainings, Workshops, and Lectures
Perceptions of food, technology, and wellness are shaped by social and structural dynamics (race, class, age, gender, ability, region, etc).
We will design an on-site training, lecture, or webinar to show you how these perceptions affect your company or organization.
Popular Workshops, Trainings, and Lectures (Partial List)
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion Challenges to Meet Your Organization/Company’s Goals (Technology Sector)
- Leveraging Diversity and Inclusion Challenges to Meet Your Organization/Company’s Goals (Food and Ethical Consumption Sector)
- Recruiting and Retaining Talented and Diverse Employees
- How Homogenous Leadership Negatively Impacts Growth
- Optimizing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for Ethical Consumption Marketing
Don’t see what you want? Don’t Worry. Learn More About Customizable Webinars, Lectures, and Trainings by Contacting Us Here.